The National Computer Board, operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation, invites applications from qualified candidates for the following posts:
1. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Salary: Rs 25525 x 775 – 32500 x 925 – 37125 x 1225 – 40800 x 1525 - 56450 (NCB 15)
For information on duties, experience and conditions for the posts, please visit our website www.ncb.mu
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
1. AGE LIMIT: Candidates unless already employed in the public service or in parastatal organisations should not have reached their 40th birthday by the closing date for the submission of applications.
2. Applicant should possess and submit all certificates /qualifications/testimonials at the time of application.
3. The onus for the submission of equivalence of qualification (if applicable) from the relevant authorities rests on the candidate.
4. The title of the post applied should be clearly marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Each envelope should contain only one application.
5. Application letters received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should be made on the prescribed form with copies of academic and professional certificates together with documentary evidence of working experience claimed. Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the Application Form may entail elimination of the applicant. Application forms may be downloaded from our website www.ncb.mu or collected at the Reception Counter of the NCB, from 08hrs45 to 16hrs00 on weekdays.
All application should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
National Computer Board
7th Floor Stratton Court
La Poudrière Street, PORT LOUIS, 11328
CLOSING DATE: Application should reach the National Computer Board not later than 15.00 hrs on 30 August 2019.
The National Computer Board reserves the right:
(i) to call for interview only the best qualified candidates
(ii) not to make any appointment following this advertisement