The Microsoft BizSpark is to encourage innovation, creativity and promote Technopreneurship amongst to-day's most promising start ups by providing access to software, tools and resources at a stage where they need it most but can least afford it.
The Microsoft BizSpark program is centred on three key pillars, which also outline the resulting benefits for each participating Start-up:
- Get Software
Start-ups will receive fast and easy access to Microsoft's current full-featured development tools, platform technologies, and production licenses of server products for immediate use in developing and bringing to market innovative and interoperable solutions with no upfront costs and minimal requirements.
- Get Support
Start-ups will receive professional support from Microsoft and BizSpark Network Partners locally and around the world who provide a wide range of support resources for software start-ups. Network partners are incubators, investors, advisors government agencies and hosters who are vested in software fuelled innovation and entrepreneurship
- Get Visibility
A dedicated Website, the BizSparkDB, will highlight promising companies from around the world every day. Through their relationship with Microsoft and BizSpark Network Partners, Start-ups will receive global visibility to an audience of potential investors, clients and partners.
- NCB invites you to join the Microsoft BizSpark a global program designed to accelerate the success of early stage software start ups.
To be eligible for BizSpark, the eligibility requirements are minimal. At time of joining a start up must be:
- Actively engaged in development of a software based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business.
- Privately held
- In business for less than three years
- Has less than US$1million in annual revenue
- Enrolment is free, just pay a USD$100 program offering fee at program exit.
- The software based product or service (even using open source code) must form a core piece of your business; you cannot be in the business of providing services to others such as hosting; web agency; system integration or outsourced development.
How to join the Program
- Contact National Computer Board on 210-5520
- Fill up and submit our contact form
- We will send you our application form.
- If you qualify the requirements we will invite you to enrol the BizSpark Program.